Complete Garden Rooms and Complete Landscapes use the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you product and service information which the business believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Complete Landscapes Ltd maintaining a sales dialogue with you until you either optout (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Complete Landscapes Ltd may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Complete Landscapes Ltd may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Log information, cookies, and web beacons
Access to information
Visitors who would like to request access to their information, to update their details, or unsubscribe from communications should use the contact details below. In all cases we will treat requests to access information or change information in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Writing to: 9 Fennel’s lodge, St. Peter’s close, Loudwater, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP111JT, United Kingdom;
- Calling: 07933 170 805; or
- Submitting a message through our online contact form.
- If you would like to contact our data protection officer, you may do so by emailing email@example.com
If you’re not satisfied with our response to any enquiry or complaint or believe our processing of your personal data does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) by:
- Writing to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF;
- Calling: 0303 123 1113; or
- Submitting a message through the ICO’s website at: ico.org.uk.
We have in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security to protect all information provided by visitors via this Website from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Links to other websites
Children’s privacy protection
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive online world. This Website is not designed for or intentionally targeted at children 13 years of age or younger. It is not our policy to intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.